This entry will be discuss the different between Malaysia and Brisbane, why I love so much about Brisbane.
1. The people are friendly than Malaysia ..beli sweets 20 cent pon the cashier said to me "hey love, how are you doing today?"...kalau kat Malaysia "ini jer beli?" selama ni yang terpampang kat TV the tourist said Malaysian are friendly...dia bodek jer kot..
2. the weather just nice!!!
3. They very clean...diorang bukan majority muslim but how can they be so clean.
4. the priamary and secondary student tak rasa tension sebab tak ada exam except A level exam... homework pon sikit... bag pon ringan ...it's all about the kids' creativity, that's why they can organize the Junior Masterchef Australia, because their kids know how to cook..tak macam kat Malaysia, the kids baru masuk dapur mak dah jerit...but not for my mum, I masuk dapur and masak nasi dari darjah 3 thanks Mum..
5. if any citizen or PR further their study in the local university they only pay 10% of the fee.
6. the politics also different from Malaysia, before they can express anything but they will research first bukan main cakap berdasarkan auta...they talk based on fact and also their knowledge regarding politics is very good than us.
7. the nutritious foods are very cheap 1L of fresh milk only cost AUD$1 murah sangat!!!!
8. I don't feel afraid if I walk alone, rasa macam tak ada jenayah sebab memang selamat, tak macam kat Malaysia rasa ada orang nak kidnapped kita je.
9. my face tak ada keluar jerawat langsung, my hair jadi cantik...maybe sebab the weather sejuk ..I was born to stay in Aussie kot..hahahahaha
10. they have Direct factory Outlet...okey sangat suka...
11. the drivers are more discipline rather in Malaysia...why??because if any person want to take driving license, they must fulfil the driving practical for some hours in day and night, so the parent must seat next to them....susah kan sebab kena involve parent, so bila dah susahkan parent dari awal, the parent will ensure they follow all the rules...I hope JPJ will follow their procedure to get the driving license...and wajib pakai seat belt!!!!
and many more...nanti kita add lagi okey..
so enjoy the pic
our Home in Albany Creek, Brisbane,,ada swimming pool yeay!!
we have a LOT of fun...actually I'm very excited with the nerf ...Ya Allah sangat best okey
before going to school they have time to play game, kalau kat Malaysia muka masam kan nak pergi sekolah, kat sini they very excited to go school, for me their school are awesome...for further information you can visit the official website Albany Hills State School https://albahillss.eq.edu.au/Pages/default.aspx
Indian food in Brisbane..butter chicken yummyyy..but Butter chicken kat malaysia lagi sedap!!!
this is their campaign for the State General election of Queensland Australia, the poster is simple but meaningful, and they only put their poster on the day of the election...diorang tak ada perang poster bagai macam kat Malaysia, and if the citizen not go for voting they will be fine.
it's compulsory for the passenger to use the seat belt...kat Malaysia tak pernah pon...but balik dari Brisbane, I tak pernah miss use the seat belt..
last entry for Brisbane, if I have extra money I'll visit Brisbane again and again...ke nak kerja sana???oh my sangat berangan.
Love Love Love