Finally, I've found the best hair salon for muslimah at JB which is El-Rahah salon... Thanks to my friend Sal for introduce me to the awesome hair salon. This salon is located at Taman Universiti, near to Jusco Tmn University and Al- Ikhsan sportswear.
Kenapa salon ni tersangat best!!!
1. Only for woman!!! Kat pintu depan dah tulis "no men are allowed" so tak adalah istilah suami, ayah, abang, boyfriend konon2 nak tunggu potong rambut... Sorry yer... I love this rules, sebab sometimes bila kita pergi malay salon bila some woman tak reti bahasa konon cakap "eh, my husband nak masuk kejap la anak menangis" owner pon terus lah kesian kan.. Terus bagi..yang kita ni kat dalam tengah buat treatment terus menyumpah.."stupid, aku xpakai tudung lah"... Don't worry girls, El-Rahah will always protect your aurat.
2. You will get consultancy first then the hair stylist will suggest whether you have to do treatment or what type of haircut is suitable according to your face. I love the consultancy so you know what your hair need.
3. The price is average..tak murah and tak mahal sangat..for me hair cut and treatment plus membership card around RM70...
4. Siapa nak ketenangan without any budak kecik jerit2 or menangis.. Please do come here... Siap ada tampal notice "please take care of you children because we do care our customer"... I do love kids but sometimes kena ada ketenangan especially at spa, salon ....
5. Ada surau so senang nak solat.
6. Very clean hair salon which is I like.
7. They using schwarzkopf product, from shampoo, hair color, treatment and etc.
8. The hair stylist is muslim woman so tak adalah risau aurat dengan non muslim kan.
I rate 4.5/5 stars for El Rahah hair salon. If you are the type of person yg menjaga aurat El Rahah is for you. Nati dah pergi sana cakap recommend by Izyan Ismail eh, boleh I dapat discount.. Thanks loves